Friday, April 16, 2010

Return of the Jedi

So here we are..... little over a year later..... and I never updated LOL

Got back on here cause of my friend Jonathan starting his blog. I used to blog all the time. I had a Xanga going to the longest time. And then it just sort of fell by the wayside. And then I had a Live Journal and that sort of went....... well yea....

But I think blogging is a good outlet to have. Who knows I may start it up again too. But I can't even keep my diary/journal at home either LOL ahhhh I'm so bad. I should set off weekly reminds.

*Phone Beeps* Event Reminder: BLOG!!!!

Yea that should work!

Alright now how do I set a notification on my phone...... o.O I've had this thing how long already?? *pushes buttons* Ooo!

.......

maybe I shouldn't do that

.......


-Kristina

You can check out Jono's blog here: .LOVE.
http://kissingpolaris.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment